Please contact your home school to pre-register for Summer 2020 or School Year 2020-21. You will be contacted to complete the registration process once CDC Social Distancing guidelines are lifted.
Program dates and hours are dependent upon options offered at your school choice.
Full-Day program for 1 semester – FREE – Fall or Spring for 6 1/2 hours per day.
- Fall Semester – August 2020 to December 2020
- Spring Semester – January 2021 to May 2021
Full-Year Half-Day program – FREE – for 3 1/4 hours per day
For full-year, half-day students, schools will be offering Extended Child Care Services for $60.00 per week per the Walton County School District Calendar. This program offers parents the free 3.25 hours of VPK and additional hours of paid child care services.
Parents will be notified of their child’s enrollment status following the registration interest period.
Must have the following documents to register:
- VPK Child Eligibility and Enrollment Certificate from the Early Learning Coalition – Apply at the following website: https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com Please allow up to 5 business days for application review/approval
- Original Birth Certificate (child’s birthday must be from 2/2/15 – 9/1/16)
- Florida School Ready Physical (less than 1 year of your child's school entry date)
- Current Florida Immunization Record on Form 680
- Proof of Florida Residency
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Recommended – child’s Social Security card
For more information, call (850) 622-5051